Overhead Door Company of Central Missouri™ provides sales, installation, and service for all types of commercial door and related products in the new construction and existing facility marketplace.
Trained representatives work with general contractors, architects, property managers, facility managers, and business owners at all levels in the selection and maintenance of commercial overhead door openings to improve performance and promote safety and security.
Increasing safety and security at the door
Increasing safety and security in the workplace is a top priority. Overhead Door Company of Central Missouri™ has multiple solutions to meet the overhead door safety and security requirements of every application. Some of these solutions include:
- Upgrading existing door operators to new UL 325 compliant operators that include continuously monitoring safety devices such as photo electric safety sensors or pneumatic/electric safety edges.
- Incorporating lights or alarms to help communicate when it’s safe to travel through or around an opening.
- Installing emergency egress equipment such as battery back-up, chain hoists, or pedestrian doors to allow egress during power failure.
- Adding vision lites or glass sections to increase visibility through the opening.
- Controlling traffic through the opening utilizing access control solutions including card readers, RFID tags, and camera systems
- Adding timers to reduce the risk of leaving an open entry point to your facility.
- Installing pipe bollards to protect the door opening from equipment damage or drive through theft.